SafeCracker File Version 1.0.3
If you don't need the entire file manager, you can use this field type. You specify the file upload destination on a field by field basis.
SafeCracker has been acquired by EllisLabs, and is now available for download here.
SafeCracker File is a simple file fieldtype. All it displays is a file input field, instead of the file manager. It also displays a thumbnail if there is a file present. You specify the file upload destination in the field settings. Use the single tag to display your image, which works just like the native file field. SafeCracker File is included with SafeCracker. You need only purchase this item if you plan to use it without SafeCracker. SafeCracker File works in the control panel publish form and in the SafeCracker entry form, and is also a Matrix celltype. Like all other advanced 3rd party fieldtypes, it is not compatible with native SAEFs.
SafeCracker File is currently compatible with EE 2.1.3+
SafeCracker File is a commercial add-on. Each purchase is good for one ExpressionEngine installation. If you are using “Multi-Site-Manager”, please note that up to five MSM sites are supported per license. For additional MSM sites, please purchase one additional license per 5 MSM sites.
- Fixed bug causing new Matrix rows to not save properly
- Fixed bug where thumbs would sometimes not show when using relative file upload paths
- Added ability to select existing files.
- Fixed bug where empty file fields were needlessly being POSTed, causing trouble with the max_file_uploads PHP setting.
- Fixed bug where you were unable to remove a file from a cell and upload a new one to that same cell in the same form.
- Fixed bug where file got lost when you encountered a form error twice in a row.
- Converted to PHP5.
Version 1.0.0 Build 20101019
- Fixed bug where saved value was NULL
- Fixed bug where previously uploaded file is lost upon edit when a publish error is encountered
- Fixed bug where file field in Matrix cell was not saving properly in some instances
- Fixed bug where file paths were being incorrectly identified as invalid on Windows servers
- Changed so files save and thumbnail is shown, even if there are other publish errors
- Added compatibility for ExpressionEngine 2.1.1
Version 1.0.0 Build 20101012
- Fixed bug where matrix file cells would get emptied when a submit error was encountered
Version 1.0.0 Build 20100923
- Fixed bug where removing a file would remove another SafeCracker File field's data
Version 1.0.0 Build 20100909
- Improved error messages
- Renamed lang files
- Fixed bug in SafeCracker File that caused JS errors and unnecessary text output to the cp publish screen
Version 1.0.0 Build 20100907
- Added support for relative file upload paths
Version 1.0.0 Build 20100902
- Fixed bug when using multiple SafeCracker File fields
Version 1.0.0 Build 20100830
- Initial Release